• Over 30 years of housing experience
• Builder and developer
• Over $9 million in house sales in past 10 years
• Owned or managed 17 housing developments
• Started building and developing property in 1975
• Graduate of the West Virginia University School of Business
• EPA certified heating and A/C technician
• Currently a real estate associate for North Florida's leading brokerage firm
• First year as a Florida Realtor received Rookie of the Year Award
• Member of Coldwell Banker Executive Club
• Voted Best in Client Satisfaction by Jacksonville Home Buyers Guide, March 2006 Issue
My service, experience and dedication provide motivated Sellers and Buyers with a clear marketing advantage. I know that the only way to succeed in real estate is to provide more service than you can get anywhere else. And you will get that kind of service when you work with me.
I will provide you with the personal service you deserve. Put my professional image, reputation, and business ethics to work for you.